Monday, April 19, 2010

April, where have you gone?

Wow, the days and months, it seems, just fly by! I think I'm going to try a new form of blogging...just a thought or two a day, not a big ole' post. I've given up the cyber farm on facebook, I've also given up the cyber cafe...I realized I had no time left to watch TV if I participated in those two things, and there are a few things on TV I'd really like to watch. I also thought I may have a few minutes to blog and to catch up on your blogs as well :)
So...here's the latest things Ruchus...my precious one is going to run for Ms. Young at Heart...she is young, to start out with, and young at heart as well. We searched for a dress and finally found this princess version...
The precious one looks very precious don't you think?

Onward to my new love/addiction...I pink puffy heart my new D-60...I was finally able to buy my new telephoto lens and the D-60 for dummies book, which would be me! I've even had a few minutes to read it...
Here are my latest...of the chosen one Jake...
Then there's Julio...
He can never sit still long enough for a good photo...
Until next time...

1 comment:

Kim Arden Horta said...

Sooooo....pretty! Lovely Christina. Love Kim