Tuesday, October 4, 2016

FOUR!!!! Years Later

After hours of searching and reviewing and seeking, I have FINALLY reclaimed my blog!  My memory, at almost 50, had a hard time recalling what email address this ole blog existed under. But finally SUCCESS!!! Recently, I found myself writing blog entries in my head, and thought...gee, perhaps it's time to revive the blog.  When I looked at my last post I laughed out loud!! SOOO much has changed.  Children have grown, attended and graduated college, elders have passed on, but one thing that hasn't changed, is that blog header!!! That Chabby Chic snowflake blog header, that I can't, for the life of me figure out how to change.  Well...stay tuned Ruchus fans (if any of you still exist!) Big blog changes will soon be upon us, just as soon as I figure out how to do it!  

No comments: