Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Congratulations, I have officially become a firefighter

Have you ever had one of those days, weeks,spans of time, careers or something else where you discover you have officially gained your self a red truck and an unattractive hat? Welcome to the world of firefighting...let me tell you those California wildfires got nothin on me (Before you get your panties in a bunch, it's just an expression, I'm not downplaying the seriousness of the fires) Now. Seriously. You've heard the expression the best defense is a good offense? Meet me...on the offensive. Tomorrow begins a new day. A day of planning, prodding, and purposeful actions to regain the offensive...at work, in life, at home. It. Is. Time. There will be a terrific fire fighting party at 8AM sharp. Bring your hoses.

1 comment:

Kim Arden Horta said...

Dear Jacque, One thing I've learned is that rain falls on the good people and the not so good people. Otherwise, God would be accused of playing favorites. As a matter of fact...I've observed that good people seem to get an extra dose of hail as well. He's just checking to see if you really still love Him and trust Him enough to come and knock.I will put in an extra prayer for you. Hope your sonshine is on the mend. Love you and yours, Kim