Thursday, September 10, 2009

A funk so low even Arby's can't fix it...

Yes, I'll have...well, let me see...that, that, that, that, let's just say one of everything on the left side of the menu...plus a chocolate shake. What's that you say? $402? Let me rethink that a minute...small rootbeer, fabulous turkey sandwich, no onion, no mustard, no cheese, cheese sticks...yes I know I ordered no cheese on the sandwich and oh yeah...one of those dreamy chocolate shakes with the chocolate syrup stuck on the sides. Yum.my.

42,812 calories later...I'm still in a funk. It may be time to call in the professionals.

1 comment:

Kim Arden Horta said...

Wow! I can relate. Last Sunday, I was feeling pretty low...I took myself to Frugos and bought a large frozen yogurt topped with fresh berries, and ate it in the car...delaying going home as long as possible. Don't misunderstand me, I love, love, love, my family...it's some of the other things that get on my nerves.Sometimes I need to wallow. Food is such a comfort, and I try not to rely on it too much but sometimes...Professional help is like a "friend" that you pay for.(Thank you, Elnora) Sometimes it helps to get another perspective, or validation. Start with your MD. Maybe, its just hormones changing. Remember when you started puberty? Stopping can be even more weird. Love you, Kim