Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The U Dub Dub world

As you now, my big girl has left for college....more than once. Even though I love having her home on the weekends, I know the importance of campus involvement for college Freshmen. She recently bought tickets for some upcoming shows on campus...and also attended an art show. She has had so many experiences already in life that college is kind of the icing on the cake for her :) What I especially love about her being in college, is that she has begun blogging... again. I kind of chuckled when I read her side bar descriptions including professing her love for all things Jonas and also her college plans when she was 16...my how times change.

To keep up with the joyous one on her latest journey visit her blog at http://stephaniejoysstory.blogspot.com You'll be glad you did!

No comments: