Thursday, April 30, 2009

Do not, read Matt, Liz, and Madeleine

I love Matt's blog...but today I just couldn't take it...sometimes it is so sad and I so admire Matt. Really, I'm not telling you not to read it...but have some kleenex for today's post. What an amazing man, an adorable baby, and a tragic story...

Changing topics now...there's really no good transition...tomorrow is my last day of school, I have two tests. Biiiiiig sigh...a potluck and a party.

It has been a crazy week at work with lots of restraints...full moon perhaps?

Grammie arrived today, safely :)

If you're my neighbor and your reading this...I'm sorry my lawn is only a quarter mowed. My sonshine couldn't get the mower restarted and his lackadaisical mother hasn't forced him to finish it yet...my apologies.

No comments: