Sunday, April 19, 2009

On my way to to work...yippee!

It's Sunday afternoon and I am so excited to go back to work tomorrow. I got quite a bit done this week, of course not nearly as much as I'd hope, but enough none the less. The number one thing I got done was painting my office at work. So exciting! Tomorrow I can finish rearranging and organizing and then MAN!!! will I ever be able to get a lot of work done.

I got to spend 3 days with my baby Aubrey this week. She is just the sweetest girl ever. Here she is dying eggs on Easter with the precious one and the big girl...

Every year I take a picture of my before Easter ham, but never the after Easter ham....well this year it was going to be different I tell ya! I remembered the before picture...
AND I remembered the after picture. If I don't say so myself...I'm getting to be quite an excellent ham cooker. It was soooooo Delicious! After dinner, we had our Easter Egg hung. Uncle Tim and Shana took the liberty of hiding the eggs this year....we gave Aubrey a head start. She has 'honey' so wrapped around her little finger that he held her bag for her while she found her eggs!

The week after Easter Spring has sprung! Gratefully, it was the week I was off for spring break. I got some pics of the dogs enjoying a sun bath every day...except for Lacey...I can only get pictures of her walking around since she's so hyper, she can't every sit still long enough for a picture...
Bluey on the other hand...he LOVES to lay in the sun...and I LOVE to hug him when he comes in all warm and snuggly. Today, he's limping around cuz he's getting old...and at times his legs or hips bother him. You know he doesn't feel well when 8 people have come to my door and he didn't get up once :( Poor baby...


As I mention earlier...I spent 3 days with the precious baby girl this week. On Friday we got to go to the park. We had a picnic there and the sun caught me so off guard I even got a little sun burn! Look at this sweet girl...
This weekend we headed off to the Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells for Kristina's birthday. What, you ask? She's having another birthday? Well, know her birthday was in January, but we are just now getting around to her party...it's just been too busy, and we haven't felt our share of the economic stimulus to be able to afford it! Anyway...we finally got her party in this weekend... We rented a condo and headed to the Dells with 9 friends in tow... we returned home about and hour ago and we are wiped out...I am heading to bed for a nap before I get up to make dinner...There didn't seem to be a lot of drama this year, which is a great feat for 13 year olds! Or, perhaps I just wasn't aware of it...It is nice when the group has been friends for sooooo long. I know all of the parents, and no one even had to call to discuss the 'party' before allowing their daughters to attend. Kristina has a nice bunch of friends and we had a great time! My BFF and her family happened to be there also (really, it wasn't planned it was a coincidence!) so it was especially nice that I got to spend time with Angie, her husband and their children...what a wonderful week...

No comments: