Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dare I, Shall I, Might I?

You know the old adage, the names have been changed to protect the innocent? I'm contemplating it; let me tell you why...whenever I tell a story, not just any story, but an honest to God, truthful story of some of the craziness that has occurred throughout my lifetime, or even today, let's say...I am often told...you should write a book, or how did you turn out remotely sane, or you've got to be kidding me, or sometimes there's swearing involved, hysterics, blah blah blah, you get the picture. But here's the glitch...seriously many of these things are worth sharing...however...there's the public life, the job, the other job, the third job, the professional reputation, the public servant duties which shall remain nameless, let's just say...many things at stake if I were to cough up and put into print such truthful craziness. So, I have contemplated an anonymous blog...something that says I live in Australia say, and my name is Sally Jo May, and the other people I know...well let's just say they would be anonymous too and I could finally have my say....get it?

I am REALLY feeling it today. I think I'll add it to my to do list. Perhaps you'll find the alter ego me, somewhere...feigning residency in Australia...and letting it rip! Good'ay Mate!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Dear Sally Jo,
I find this idea to be just PERFECT! So while still sitting in the same ol' place, you could travel with "Sally Jo" and visit places all over the world! And you could ask your readers to put in requests!! Yeppers, I'm all fer it! Sign me up! By the way you can call me Matilda!!

Anonymous said...

I think we all balance this issue. I keep a written hournal for the girls that has stuff in it that I'm not sure they will want to see in the blog when they get older. Some of it I'd like to post just to get other mom's opinions.

Aer Conditionat said...

Hello, what it`s happening? You didn`t post anything for 3 months, it`s sad...