Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Daily - December 25th


I did it! I did it! I actually completed a daily photography project! AND I already made the scrap book. So once I finish this post, I just have to print my pictures and voila! I am so excited! When I was scrapbooking the other day, I say a tote bag that said, "Queen of unfinished projects" and I pondered how perfect that was for me. Usually...but not this time! No sirreeee! This here project is complete. And now for the final December Daily...


Christmas morning has always included our kids opening gifts at our house and then we head over to Grandma's. Grandma's house is the same every year. Kids, presents, stockings, breakfast, hugs, naps, dinner, naps, then home to play with our new toys. I am truly blessed with THE most amazing mother - in - law in the world. As always at the grandmas...a good time was had by all! Merry Christmas.

No comments: