Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Daily - December 22nd


The best part of our cookie baking tradition is how much my daughter's look forward to the baking and how much the cookie recipients look forward to the eating! We got a little smart this year and started with the most difficult (the roll and cut cookies) first this year. It's always a good idea to bake the ones that require the most patience first right? After trying different cut out recipes and spritz recipes, I returned to the original tried and true cut out cookies recipe from when my kids were little and the cookies turned out fabulously! I made butter and powdered sugar frosting with sprinkles and all of them turned out so cute. I also purchased a set of medium sized cutters so we had more cookies than if we used the large wilton ones. Much better this year!

No comments: