Saturday, June 27, 2009

One week down, one to go...

My first week of vacation is officially over...did a lot of things this week that weren't too noticeable...and now I can move in to begin finishing some projects...top on the list is deep cleaning my bedroom, to hopefully help with some allergy issues...I got all of the king size bedding washed today...washed the dog beds...and tomorrow...well, we'll see what tomorrow brings...I really only have a few days left, since we will be going out of town next week. I prioritized my bedroom to the top of the list. There is a local clothes drive here on July 11th and I'd really like to be through all of our clothes and get everything out of here that we don't need. Less is more...you know? The older I get, the more I believe it! I'd prefer 5 nice things to chose from versus 50 so so things any day...so I'm narrowing down the 'things' in my life. Too many things, too much to take care of, makes me too tired...I'm feeling the need to simplify. My girls are going to the water park again tomorrow...so that'll give me some time to get some work done :)

Day two of the potty training project today went pretty well...I'll keep all the details to myself just in case you're not that into poop ;)

No comments: