Friday, June 26, 2009

Potty training and permits...

Today, I volunteered to help my niece potty train her little boy...I was a little rusty...right after I put his underwear on he pooped :( But since then...success! He's going on the potty and loving the m&m he gets each time he goes...last time he even told me had to go :) HooorayRobert!!!

I have a full list of things to do today...the number 1 of which was to take my son to get his permit. I called yesterday to ask them exactly what we needed when we went down there. Of course when I get there they tell me we also need his social security card...Soooo, we had to run down to the social security office to quickly get a copy. We headed back to the DMV where the new lady told us..."Oh, you don't need the soc sec card now...just when he gets his license" *sigh* Brennan was really stressed out worried about the test...When we went into the DMV and I told him the test was on a computer...he immediately relaxed...He did his very best and only got 2 wrong!!! 90% and he is now the proud owner of a permit... Uhhhh...it was slightly sunny :)

Last night we celebrated my hunny's 49th birthday with pizza, yummy cake...and terrific family... My baby Cameron especially enjoyed his cake...
ewwwwwww! I'm grateful that his mama cleaned him up!
Finally...the other night I was sitting at the computer and heard a knock on the window...I turned around to see this... My daughter had found a bunch of tadpoles in a ditch for her pond...
We've tried to put a few frogs in her pond, but they always hop away. Rumor has it they have to be raised in the pond from a tadpole in order to stay...we'll see if these stay... and gee...where do you think the other frogs hopped away to? I don't know either.












No comments: