Monday, June 22, 2009

Tackle it Monday...

And so begins my two weeks off...what is on the agenda today you ask? Weeeeeeelllll...I already had lunch with my bff...during which time we created her resume...in preparation for the completion of her Master's Degree AND her new job. I've completed all my web surfing for the day...gave the cats and dogs adequate lovin to get them through a few hours...and now...I shall begin the tackling of the world's largest laundry pile...

Not to be limited to just one accomplishment today, I also intend to empty the TIVO...that means I'll have to cram 23 hours of TV into one day...that doesn't sound possible...I suppose I'll have to cram that into two days, but the season finale's must be watched and today is the day!

If the swealtering heat and humidity subside, I will also begin cleaning the world's most cluttered garage!

No comments: