Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Daily - December 12th


I'm proud to announce I'm half way there! Half way through my December daily and haven't missed a day. That in itself is a great accomplishment for me! Today has been THE BEST day. I started at church, then picked up some party supplies at GFS for the holiday party at school, then picked up my best friend's babies whom I had not seen in MUCH too long. After I picked them up and we drove to the grocery store, I found myself just smiling and enjoying every word that came out of their mouths. I surely love these babies as if they are my own and even if they're not babies anymore, they'll always be babies to me! These super precious twins, look to me just like they did the day they were born only slightly bigger :) Today we built a ginger bread house, made corn flake wreath cookies for their mama, watched frosty the snowman and talked...A LOT!! They are so wonderful and I am so blessed to be able to spend just a little bit of my day with them!

No comments: