Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Daily

First let me start out by saying that I'm not very good at doing something every day for any length of time...except for the obvious things like breathing, being a mom, sleeping, etc. I have tried several daily photography projects without success...the ones with the three digit numbers come to mind as especially large failures on my part. Despite all of these past fails...I have committed to December Daily...let me tell you why.

Before I know it, our Christmases will be changing as my young adults begin to leave the nest. *sigh Soooooooo, before that happens, I'd like to document this last Christmas, day by day, so we can look back fondly on our family traditions while the kids were growing up.

I have taken December Daily pics for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...and I have today's in mind. I did not create the album in advance like Ali Edwards recommends, but I know I have a scrap day planned for December 29th AND I'm anticipating great sales on Christmas fodder at that time, so that is the day I plan to make my album :) So...stay tuned...

I am hopeful I can stick with it for 25 short days. For more on December Daily, visit Ali's website here... www.aliedwards.com and stay tuned to the ole' blog for December Daily photos...

Now, where did I put that memory card?

No comments: