Monday, March 2, 2009

Can you say spanked?

I was SOOOO looking forward to tonight. Tonight was the first round playoffs for the Harlem Huskies. I even talked the hubby into going with on a Monday night! I had dinner all ready when he got home (ah the bliss of a day off) and then we were off to the game. Firstly, all of their team members are about a foot taller than ours. Secondly, our guys just looked tired, and we shot very poorly. I was quite thrilled however when Jordan Johnson shot a 3 pointer from nearly half court! Go Jordan! Hubby and I left when there were 5 minutes left of the game and we were losing by 20 :( We had a great season. Since most of our starters are Juniors this year, I can't wait to see what they can accomplish next year. Congrats Huskies on a great season!

1 comment:

HeatherPride said...

Bummer - but better luck next season!