Sunday, May 17, 2009

What? You love my lawn?

Hey neighbor! What's that you say? You love my lawn? Especially the one side of the driveway that didn't get mowed this week? Well yes, I know it's odd...that most of the lawn is mowed except that one spot. I see. We started this lawn mowing schedule at my house, and this week was my week. I mowed the front...most of it. I didn't mow the back...let's just say it rained a lot, AND I completely forgot to mow the side of the driveway. Yeah...I know!! Feeble excuse right? But that is my excuse and I'm stickin to it. Thank Goodness tomorrow is Monday...that makes it someone else's turn to mow. I sure hope they mow the entire lawn! The good news for you neighbor, is that it's not my turn to mow again for 3 weeks and my kids do a much better job than I do. See? It IS your lucky day. And by the way...thanks for your concern :)

Signed,

The neighbor that is not winning lawn of the month

No comments: