Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here's to talent...

My 'Paris Friend" Catherine posted this today...so I took the quiz! She and I are the same...a talent...who knew? I wonder if I'll ever be adequately compensated for all that 'talent'!?!

I'm a Talent!

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Talent: 51%
Lifer: 41%
Mandarin: 46%

Take the quiz at http://www.tomorrowland.us/tlm">Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.



Take the quiz...I'd like to know what you are too...it just takes a minute

Those of you reading that (especially Carlene) is saying...um, yes, clearly, not afraid to voice your opinion...ah yes...I'm working on that ;)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks to do it, Jacque. I'm glad you're Talent too. You're certainly more courageous about work tasks, and chores than I am. But we try to find a family happiness before every thing. That's our common point.
(I posted pictures from my balcony, on Saturday, for you to know the impression from 6th floor).