Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A New Country Countdown...

For those of you that know me well, and know I have had a Kenny Chesney ticket in hand but haven't bragged about it mentioned it here, your blissful days are over! Let me back track a minute. You see, up until now I've been the proud owner of 1 ticket. Yes just 1. And although there will be about 30,000 other people there (or however many soldier field holds) I thought I may feel slightly alone there by myself. I thought I'd just consider Kenny my date for the evening, but decided against that at the last minute. So, here it was a week before the concert....still no date. First, thought I, I better have a 2nd ticket if I plan to have a date. So, on the eve of the morning I had to get up at 3:30 -- I sure was up til 11:30 bidding on the very last sandbar ticket available on ebay. Guess what....drum roll please...you know I won it! So, as of Tuesday...I had two tickets...still no date. NOT ANY MORE!!!! My friend Anne has agreed to go with me, with actually no arm twisting involved! (I know you're surprised that someone would jump at the chance to see the very most handsome, talented man with 4 of his very most talented friends) From where will we be viewing this marvel you ask? Well of course, the 3rd row! As my daughter puts it. Kenny and I will be breathing the same air :) I. Can. Hardly. Wait. AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! So my friends, you have had a break from my insane love of Kenny Chesney to date....but no more! There is a new country countdown in town....3 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Oh, and just one more thing...in honor of the big event...this here blog will only play Kenny music for the next...well...until concert fever wears off! No guarantees there!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

If you won it Jacque that's a sign, you must go! I hope you'll be able to take pictures. 3 days left?