Monday, July 14, 2008

I did it!

OK, this is THE most pitiful craziest post ever...so if you're not in the mood for pitiful, you might want to just clicky clicky to the next blog on your list. I just must announce that I actually ordered my pictures from Snap fish today AND I got one cent prints! Yup, 1 cent...how can you beat that with a stick? OK, pitiful I know, but few of you know about the popcorn can of undeveloped film sitting in my closet. Getting those developed is also on my to do list, but for now...I have pictures on the way that will be ready to be scrap booked next Saturday night with my scrap girls!! All told I figure there's about 5000 pics on my hard drive and another couple thousand on CD's. Just a slightly overwhelming task I know. I have vowed to order some pictures every week to catch up, you know? Or at least not get any more behind and this week I can check it off the list....Hey! It's only Monday...just think what remains to be accomplished this week! ;)

Until next time...

2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

I ordered this weekend with that deal.. it was for fifty prints:) I paid $4 with shipping..love it! now, if they could offer that deal for all the prints you can upload and order...

j said...

That really is great news! Film developing can REALLY add up so 1cent is pretty darn good!

Be blessed,

Jen