Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So much better, thanks for asking...

What is fibromyalgia?

Fibromyalgia (FM) is a chronic pain disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal aches, pain and stiffness, soft tissue tenderness, general fatigue, and sleep disturbances.

Yes, that pretty much describes my day yesterday. Didn't sleep much Sunday night...got through work, with the feeling of a hundred pounds on my shoulders and a pounding headache over my left eye. Could I see myself facilitating Autism groups last night? Nope...called in sick to my intership, went home, took some medicine and went to bed. 4 hour nap later...I felt pretty darn good! Got up, went to the grocery store & got some yummy corn on the cob, pork chops, mushrooms and onions, and red potatoes with homestyle gravy. (Thanks Mom!) Took my beeba to Farm & Fleet to buy every bird feeder and food known to man and headed home to cook dinner. We had a fantastic storm last night (if you are the storm enjoying type of person like me) that REALLY lent itself well to a good night's sleep. Yes, I'm feeling so much better, and thanks for asking :)

For more on Fibromyalgia look here...

No comments: