Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A new more focused me...

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to meet with a fabulous researcher (ok, many of you just clickity clicked away from my site when I mentioned research right?) Anyway, I met with THE most fabulous researcher and have decided to start blog #2. I need some help though and here's where you come in...I need a name...there is so much cutting edge research on Autism and the middle ear functions, and also the relatedness between Fibromyalgia and PTSD (Post traumatic Stress Disorder) that really needs to be discussed. Besides that, I want to share my family's stories of resiliency for those that are in the throws of life on life's terms while living with Autism, Fibromyalgia or PTSD. I don't talk about those topics much here because I think there is a distinct and rather small audience that would be interested in the specifics...So...here's where blog #2 comes in...focusing mostly on Autism/Asperger's and the parenting of A/A teens...and a little on Fibromyalgia and PTSD...but...I need a name...something that will pique your interest that hasn't been used before...any takers? any ideas? Please, comment! Thanks!

No comments: