Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In the same frame...

Meet Woody...My brother's cat...temporarily staying at my house. Old, male, cranky, super cute personality...
Meet Jake...cutest cat that ever walked the planet...permanent resident at the Ruch house...not very old, male, HATES other cats. Genuinely likes dogs...


You see where this is going right...whose bright idea was it to think that they could peacefully coexist. Well, after a month or so...they are beginning to adjust to each other, and have made it into the same frame...
Meet Jake and Woody...new friends.

Softball sadly is over for the season...it's only sad for me emotionally, because my schedule TOTALLY appreciates it! Kristina, being in a new league this year, only one one game...but guess what?!? They sure won a tournament game :) Gotta love that...


Kristina got her end of the year trophy & metal...I made these super cute (if I don't say so myself) photo cubes for all the coaches...I included photos from the season and THE cutest softball stickers I found at hobby lobby...which said 'You wish you could throw like a girl, sugar and spikes, if softball were easy it'd be baseball, etc. etc.' So cute! I also made one for Kristina and had all her team mates sign the top.

Finally, just wanted to share this photo...when the big girl got home from Wisconsin...it was only a matter of minutes before this occurred.... 8 Days without my space??? How did she live? And...of course we must text and my space at the same time...

She cracks me up!

3 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting the short bus! I'm glad you can appreciate some preschool humor!

Oh man, I had a mini heart attack about the myspace and texting at once. This is what's in store, huh! Can't they just stay little!?

Also, very cute photo cubes!

Anonymous said...

that photo cube turned out so darn cute ;)
can't wait to make some of those!!!!

3 kids & us said...

i love the photo cubes. too cute!Great job on ur tournament Kristina!!