Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quite weak, yes that's me...

I sure laid down...'just for minute' at 7:30 last night...only to wake up at 3:30 this morning thinking it was Sunday and being grateful I had 7 more hours until church. WAIT!! This isn't Sunday...what did I do yesterday? Oh, I worked, then what did I do last night? Oh, more work...than this for sure isn't Sunday...what the heck day is it? After a few moments of clarity I did determine that it was Tuesday. AND...that it was indeed 3:30...and why am I so frozen? Well...my honey had a hot flash last night, which therefore makes it necessary to put the air on ... I don't know 68?!?! Anyway...somehow during my thrashing in the night my micro fleece blanket...(the softest blanket in the whole world without which I cannot sleep) -- my cozy blanket landed on the floor...so I tried to go back to sleep, but of course knew I had no alarm clock set...therefore knowing too that I would oversleep, knowing that I had to go to the bathroom, and knowing that I was freezing, yet, there I lay, thinking perhaps I'd go back to sleep...why are we so crazy when we're trying to sleep?!? So, I finally got up, found my cell phone, set the alarm, went to the bathroom, turned up the air (or down the air, however you figure it...anyway I made it warmer), found my blanket and pointed out to my idiot dogs that it was indeed 3:45 not 5:00 and that there was no way in H E double hockey sticks they were going outside right now and that if they knew what was good for them, they'd instantly go back to sleep. (They gave me the why so cranky look and laid back down) Finally...I got that last blissful hours sleep...and started my day...yes...with 10 hours of sleep. I AM weak, and I AM lovin it!

Until next time...

No comments: