Friday, August 8, 2008

The twilight zone...

Yesterday was a day from the twilight zone. I woke up this morning and thought...was that real? Is Poppy really in Heaven? Was I dreaming all that? Nope...still here...still real. Yesterday was odd...I left work and suddenly felt wiped out. I went home, dropped the kids at the pool, and took a long nap...woke up...made some calls, still haven't reached all the family members...fought some bureaucracy...and headed to tennis with Brennan and Nina...Love this one of my boy...really could he be any more handsome? I know, I'm just a bit biased...but still...And then this girl...how I love her sun bleached hair...the same hair she is constantly wanting to dye dark brown. She has always been my nature girl...the girl with the natural beauty...The sun bleached hair, the pretty green eyes, the peaches and cream skin...love her...

No comments: