Monday, July 27, 2009

Can it be true?

Just a quick post to let you all know I passed my licensing exam...so I am officially an LSW...pardon the break in blogging lately, but sometimes this life gets in the way...here is a quick recap...

The big girl got a job...she's officially a taco bell girl now and my budget is on the way to improving

The precious one got a paper route...another great gain for my budget :)

The sonshine's driving is improving...my panics are becoming more rare

The honey do list is getting done...he even bought and put in a light bulb for the fixture over my sink that he installed two years ago...go honey!

I got my license AND my diploma on the same day

We've had one day of 90 degrees all summer-- so much for the water park season passes

I'm still waiting on the laundry fairy.

Have a great day!

No comments: