Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does he really pay attention? I don't think so...

This funny recollection crept back in my brain today and I don't believe I have shared it with you yet...

A few weeks ago the hasbeen and I were out shopping with the girls. As we walked into The Pottery Barn (one of my utmost favorite stores of all time), my husband said wow...this is quite a bit nicer than our pottery barn...imagine this readers... stylish, beautiful, modern, tastefully decorated...to which I replied..."Honey, we don't have a Pottery Barn." "Yes we do...on E. State St." I had to think..."Tell me you do not mean Old Time Pottery!" He did...imagine this... crowded, big yellow signs, cement floors. Clearly, no comparison. After I had quite a hardy laugh at his expense I realized...he doesn't really pay attention...but he sure provides a good dose of humor!

2 comments:

Tootie said...

A funny comparison, for sure. :-) Men....go figure!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can totally relate. It's like they hear one word and make the assocation from there. LOL!