Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gotta love a good meme...

Ok, I have a lot to say and a few pics to post...but I'll have to get to that later...but first...I stole this Meme from Givinya who is either a former stalker turned commenter or a new reader...not sure which yet, but glad to have her aboard! Anyway...a good Sunday Meme...here goes...

Ten years ago I:

*was 32. Hmmmm 32.
*Working for a big corporation...on call 24/7 loving and hating it
*Had been married 8 years
*Had just moved in to this our dream home. The same home I want to change 400 things about
*Was mama to a 6, 4, and 3 year old. Whew! That makes me tired all over again!

Five things on Tomorrow's To-Do List:

*Work at COL
*Work at UIC
*Turn in my written resignation
*Laundry (is there a to do list that doesn't include laundry?)
*Order my Christmas cards before it's too late

Five snacks I enjoy:
* Rootbeer (is too a snack)
*Candy
*Pie
*Cake
*Cheese

(The above is why I am so thin I can barely cast a good shadow!)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:

*Pay off every bill and then some (the some would be donate to my church)
*Save... a lot
*Buy a beach house
*Buy the MIL a new house
*Pay back my mama what I really owe her

Five places I have lived:

*Machesney Park, IL
*Roscoe, IL
*Rockford, IL
*Loves Park, IL
*Roswell, GA

Five jobs I've had:

This was already compiled in this post... plus I hate to type that much be redundant.

Your turn...I'm not taggin ya but join me if you'd like...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, love the holiday blog theme. It's great. Second, if I were a millionaire, I'd be able to pay for our girls to go to college. Yes, we're doing some end-of-the-year planning today and I'm thinking that even if I had a million dollars, we couldn't afford college.

Jacque said...

Since I just received my last installment of my student loan before the bills start, I'm pretty sure I can't afford college either!