Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend review

What a fantastic weekend it was *sigh...Of course there are 60 pictures of my great niece Aubrey. I just really can't get enough of her cuteness! The rest of the pics are pretty self explanatory...except for the AA boy with his pants down. Please excuse my rant...why oh why must I have to continue to look at other's butts? Now...typically boys that wear their pants below...yes below their butts barely have enough butt to hold them up anyway (hey! maybe that's why they wear them below their butts!)...but then you choose to wear them below your butt? And have to hold them up constantly while walking? And you're just too cool to pull up your shorts after bending over on the beach so your boxers hang out in a bubble? If that's cool, then I just don't want any part of it. When will that no longer be cool? Am I old? Am I getting old? I have teenagers, They will NOT wear their shorts under their butt...even if I am old!

However...I am evidently not so old when it comes to guitar hero. OK, OK, I was REALLY bad at first...but then I took my first guitar hero lesson and viola! I'm jamming to Boston with the best of 'em! It was a great weekend...lots of kickin back...lots of beach time...lots of dreaming about my new beach home...or perhaps my winter home or who knows, but this girl is gonna be on the beach some day! But for today...it was the next best thing to paradise...



Hold your cursor over the picture to see the label...then you'll know a little bit about what's going on...

4 comments:

HeatherPride said...

I take it that the baby in the bikini is Aubrey? She is some kind of adorable!!!! I'm so jealous of your beach vacation! One of the yucky things about living in the midwest - the ocean is just too far away!

Jacque said...

No...I live in the midwest...and we vacation to the great lakes...Lake Michigan! It is fabulous!

j said...

WONDERFUL pictures! A beautiful day and a beautiful family. I love the picture of Punkin on the beach looking icked out at the sand on her arm! Hah! Very cute!

Jen

Catherine said...

This area looks very pleasant. Your pictures are fantastic! You know, watching them, I've found an other common point, I have taken some just like yours. For instance, the flags, the Audrey's feet covered with sand, the little steps in the sand.... I have exactly the same eye, and for me, these pictures are as important as a portrait. Your family seems to have had a veru nice moment.
I so love vacation pictures!