Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Preview...

I gratefully got many things checked off my to do list last night...
I got the teacher treats made...
The girls made their treat bags for their friends...
We got our Halloween candy bought, the final pumpkin joined the pumpkin crowd on our front porch...and we got one costume completed...
Now... a lot of you ask...how do I get so much done, especially after working a 13 hour day. Well, here's the reality...see this terrific picture of my daughter as a hippie? This picture was taken from my bed! Sad but true...I get a lot done, but then collapse into bed. When she came upstairs all in her 60's garb I just had to have a photo!
Then, we were discussing the weather for this evening...Sunny and 65....REALLY! on Halloween...it's fabulous...but the precious one was a bit concerned that at night it may be chilly, so she began digging through my closet looking for something to top off her already mind boggling outfit...guess what she found... THIS! Not every Mom has a 1970 pantsuit in their closet right? And no it wasn't mine...it was a costume leftover from years past, but it sure was the finishing touch to her outfit!
Tonight we must get our pumpkins carved and then Hubby and I are off the the playoff game...go Huskies!

No comments: