Friday, October 10, 2008

So totally happy to be so totally broke...

Boy that title piqued your interest didn't it? Sad but true...Yesterday I got my stock statement---and honestly I can say for the first time in my life I'm glad I have little more than a pot to pi** in as the saying goes. Just put it this way....of the little tiny bit I have invested...20% of it has vanished into thin air. CRAZY!!! 20%? Do they know how hard I work for that money?

So, here is my political plug...the only one you'll see on this ole blog until the day after the election...PLEASE, PULEEEEEZ, do your homework, register to vote, research the candidates, and please vote for the one that has the best chance of getting us out of this mess...for me...I'm voting for 'that one'.

I have to add though that gas has hit $3 a gallon here, and I am breathing a small sigh of relief.

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

Our quarterly statement came Monday.

Down 21.59% for the year.
Yeah. Awesome.

And I was happy to gas up at $2.99 yesterday too....gotta find the silver lining.

*sigh*

Jacque said...

Sunshine...
Back at ya! It's gotta get better soon...right?

Kim Arden Horta said...

I'm voting for "that one" too! I've read both his books, and followed the debates closely. I have prayed for enlightenment. I know God will magnify the canidate who has integrity and humility. I haven't been this proud of my choice in years. Sorry, I accidently left the comment on the wrong post, so I had to write this again. Still, learning...Love Kim

Kim Arden Horta said...

Oh, and gas is down to 3.49 a gallon if you are lucky, here in California! Kim

Jacque said...

Yes I do love California Kimby...but not the prices ;(

HeatherPride said...

Down over 30% when I checked today. I think I have about everybody beat. Go, me!