Friday, October 17, 2008

Screwed up in more ways than one...

Ok, I seemingly cannot figure out how to post this most terrific video here, and really although I have committed to keepin this ole blog a relatively politics free zone...I can no longer resist...Here's my hopefully last comment regarding the race...to say he screwed up is an understatement...(really what I'm referring to here is Palin) however...let's PLEASE not let him screw up the next 4 years for America...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PTWfRRJ8ZQ

I will be spending the weekend with my VERY republican brother...so I thought I had to take a moment to firmly establish my VERY democratic self.

1 comment:

3 kids & us said...

Thanks for taking dev to the assembly!!! Tell grams thanks for taking her to get her beautiful nails and brows done. and thanks for taking her to get her hair done and setting up the appointment. You have helped me out termendously. Sometimes with three it just gets (As you know) hectic. But i wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate it!!!!Your a true friend!!!!!!!