Thursday, February 5, 2009

I heart any food that doesn't come from a bag...


"Man mom, I can smell that cooking outside" (the big girl) as she walked into the house.
"That smells deeeelicious!" (the precious one)
"Hey guys! It's true you can't have food with too many meatballs!" (Sonshine)
Yes it's true, we treasure home cooked food and we sure don't get enough of it at the Ruchus house. The only night I'm home before 7 is Thursday...so I always make it a point to make homemade dinner. Tonight...Mostaciolli with meatballs, garlic bread, and corn. Yum.my.
I believe I will succunb to washing a load of laundry and then...head off to bed. On the upward swing, but still fighting this cold...and it makes me tired. Tomorrow, the Hononegah vs. Harlem game for 1st place....can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It looks deeeelicious, as precious one says.
So invite guests on Thursday ? If I've well understood. For toomorrow, it's too late, but ....