Sunday, February 22, 2009

Introducing...

Friday night my great niece Lizzy stayed over night and then stayed to play on Saturday...now, I know you all know Aubrey very well, because, let's just say that I typically stalk her with the camera when she's here :) But, since this is Lizzy's first overnight at my house, I thought it was time for a formal introduction. Lizzy is Robert and Ryan's baby sister. Let's get to know her a little better... Grrrrrr....please turn your head sideways when watching...even though I sure rotated this video...Blogger didn't. Anyway... What I love about Lizzy is her ever smiling face and that she's a chatter box! I feel so blessed to be virtually surrounded by babies! I especially like the kind that I can spoil, spoil, spoil, and then send them home!

No comments: