Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why am I still awake?

I can't tell you the last time I was up at 1AM...odd...my new work schedule and the amazing extra 5 hours of sleep a week seems to be working out well for me...but here's the thing: my baby girl is coming over tomorrow and I haven't seen her in forever...so, as much as I have a million things to say here...it will have to wait until tomorrow. Sad but true.

I did go to scrap night tonight and didn't make one thing. I just had such a good time chatting with everyone, looking at books, eating and relaxing. So nice. Tomorrow we're going to friend's house for the game. I gotta be up early to get laundry done and catch up on my TIVO before church. So...talk later.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

Hello fellow nightowl! It is 12:55 a.m. here! You might wish to check out one of my blogs (I have 7!)...here's the addy: http://rawfoodjourneyca.blogspot.com/
Nice to find your blog this A.M.!!!
~~Cheryl Ann~~