Sunday, September 9, 2007

Do you really need a g to spell blogggggggggggggggggggggger?

Really my homework was due Saturday....really I had intended to do it Friday night, but forgot the laptop at home. So, I asked for an extension....Gee, hello Dr. Zastrow, mind if I email you my homework tomorrow....Sure no problem he said. However there was a problem. I sat down at my kids' computer (the only one with email access at my house to email my assignment) and began typing. Here would be the problem. The #*$^#@%^ letter G. You see, my children achieve tremendous joy from eating and drinking at the computer desk, and evidently they don't mind a sticky keyboard. I however disagree. You see, a few years ago Santa brought them a computer. My husband and I don't own one, but they have a lovely species, of course. Anyway, I think the last beverage spill about did the keyboard in. There are 3 VERY sticky keys....mainly the G, the space bar, and the caps lock. So really, without considerable effort, my typing usually looks like this...M ychil dRENO Wn the ggggggggggggggggggggggggoeeyist comPUTER IN T OWN. So tell me that isn't a bit hard to read? To add insult to injury, I then punish myself by posting to my blog from home!!! Crazy, yet still loving every minute of it! Hmmmm...10:20 finally finished my homework, updated the blogggg, must cover up the children, kiss them, take a shower, throw in some laundry, and hope to get some sleep before my first 14 hour day tomorrow!

No comments: