Thursday, September 20, 2007

Light the night - Sandi Johnson


Our Harlem School Board President has cancer...you may have heard it in the news. Not a little cancer, but 3 kinds, stage 4. She's in for the fight of her life...literally. I want to encourage my readers to pray for Sandi personally, and to add her to your prayer lists at church. She is a participant in tonight's Light the Night walk at Davis Park. It's not too late to register to walk. Or you can make a donation at
http://www.active.com/donate/ltnChicag/2015_sjohnsonLTN24. Sandi is a brave lady who has fought the good fight for our schools and is now fighting for her life. There is a link to the right on my blog to visit her caring bridge sight. Have your Kleenex ready. She is an amazing woman. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts...until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacque,

What a wonderful thing to write on my behalf! It really choked me up. Thank you, sweetie. I enjoyed your blog...you have a beautiful family. I'll be sure to visit here regularly now. Please stay in touch...you make me feel good.

Love,
Sandi