Monday, December 17, 2007

Exhausted and going to bed!

Tonight after work, I stopped by Kohl's to get the last piece for my Mom's present...Gotta get it in the mail...tomorrow! I picked Steph up from school, then headed home-- I worked on a few gifts for a minute, then had to get Steph to her choir concert, returned home to get Kristina to her game, then went to the concert. It ran over of course, so I had to leave the concert and go get Kristina, then return to the concert (got to see the end :) to get Steph...I got a short video that I'll post tomorrow for all that weren't able to attend. After that we had to stop at Walmart, cuz really my dog's don't enjoy starving ( I had to buy them some cheapy food to get through the night, and will have to pick up the real deal tomorrow before the intestinal distress sets in, if you know what I mean!) the girls both needed a secret santa gift, and we needed the pretzels and almond bark to get those made for teachers tomorrow night. Picked some dinner up for Brennan and finally returned home at 9:30 or so....gee I don't know why I'm so tired! Tis the season! So for now....to all a good night.

No comments: