Monday, December 24, 2007

The final list

I thought I'd scan in a copy of my Christmas card to post, but you know I can't find the last 10 I have to mail out...why is life like that? Why is there a sticky spot on the keyboard tray right where my wrist wrests? (Add cleaning the keyboard tray to my list!) SO! Here is the final list?!? Clean and scrub the kitchen top to bottom, clean and scrub the upstairs bathroom top to bottom, clean the family room and rearrange the furniture, vacuum the halls, polish the floors with that miracle orange cleaner (the best ever for hardwood), wash the entry rugs, wash the sticky keyboard tray!, pick up Kevin's gift (hence the need for the furniture rearrangement), stop at the hospital on way and deliver cookies to Sandi, find two gifts I've hidden so well that I can't remember where they are, wrap anything remaining, find the missing Christmas cards, pack and ship Mom's and Cassie's gift (sorry, I guess there's no way they'll arrive today :( OH! and cook for 15 :), buy new camera battery (the most important task of all) -- and then relish in all that is the holiday--time with family, excited kids, babies to snuggle, memories to make, pictures to take and scrapbook 10 years from now :) ...and then top it off with a peaceful candlelight service of carols at church. I better get started! I got up at 6 and haven't done a thing except feed the starving (at least they think so) animals! Have a blessed Merry Christmas! If all goes well, photos will be posted here tonight for all you out of town guys that can't be here. They should be up by midnight :)

No comments: