Monday, December 10, 2007

No More Robert Wednesday :(

My husband's niece's new baby came home from the hospital Saturday. So, of course Tracey decided she no longer wants to work...long story short...she didn't show up for work today, which got her fired, and hence the boys can no longer attend my work. (Unless someone wants to cough up $410 a week for them to go) Really, it broke my heart, and it makes me wonder, why I let such untrustworthy people into my heart. Further, I wonder, why I let my kids be exposed to them as well. Kristina cried so hard tonight when she realized our treasured Robert Wednesdays are a thing of the past. But Mommy, can't you wait? She cried, well no, honey, I can't, and no, actually it's not my fault...and on and on. I know that Kevin's nieces and nephew all have huge attachment issues, and it just so saddens me that the cycle hasn't been broken for the next generation. And, that once again, there are innocent children at the brunt of the craziness. Hmmmm....I'm at a loss for words.

1 comment:

Krishana said...

:( I am sorry Kristina and AJ. We can just hope for the best. Nina, I am certain that you will still be able to spend great quality time with the boys. Just treasure the good times in your heart...