Thursday, December 27, 2007

Get your adjustments!

So, tonight I went to Kohl's to use my Kohl's cash hopefully to purchase some flip flop slippers...no such luck...HOWEVER, I did buy 5 super cute ornaments with my Kohl's cash AND I gave them all my receipts for the past two weeks and they gave me back $30!!!! Cuz, did you know....you can take your receipts and since almost the whole store is on sale, they'll give you the difference between what you paid and the current price! Can't really beat that with a stick now can ya?! Ok, there's my financial wisdom for the day...now grab your receipts and run to Kohl's!

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Ya, ya, ya,...well, just try that here in P.V....the Kohl's here looks at you like you are crazy and when I insisted on a refund, they made me go get the same item in the store and bring it back to customer service to show them the new price!!! I told them I would report them to corporate and thegot a little nicer. But now, please refresh my memory...didn't I used to just give them my receipt and they would run it through their register and give me my money or am I dreaming?? I am so glad to hear that however they are doing it in Rockford, that they are doing it and I wasn't just dreaming!!

Anyway, I have a new blog as of 15 minutes ago at grammininaz.blogspot.com...no laughing you guys!!! I have just begun!!!

Jacque said...

Yeah!!! Love blogs!! Yes, I just went there, and although I don't think she was too happy with me, after she saw the amount of money even the clerk agreed it was worth it. I believe Target does this also, and will go there today :)

Candi Tardio said...

thats AWESOME!!!! now you can put that towards the mm emb organizer...hehehehehehe
see ya sat night :)