Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grateful for my gifts

Today, I am grateful for gifts...


Gifts like these...These are the gifts I received from my little friends Zoe and Jason. They are proudly displayed on my office door. I love that drawings like these speak so much more than the little stick figures they appear to be. I love that Zoe's person has feet :) and 2 fingers on each hand...
I love that Jason's guy has eyes, a nose AND a mouth :) These little ones are coming right along and are very busy getting ready for kindergarten. (Their mom will be found in the fetal position that day) but I believe Zoe and Jason will be ecstatic at all the new found opportunities as they are very eager learners...
Today...grateful for my gifts, and for my Cassie being safe, with those crazy shootings in Omaha.

2 comments:

Candi Tardio said...

sweet drawings :)....i just love getting stuff like that from little kiddos!!!! i put them up at my office too! they just put a big smile on your face :)

Catherine said...

I was searching your scrapbook lay outs, and I found this beautiful gifts.
You know, Jacque, we don't share the same taste of music but I feel you love babies and toddlers as much I do. I got somewhere in my blog a post so similar to this one. Young children drawings are precious gifts because they put their whole heart in it. Maybe, I express badly this feeling but I know YOU understand what I mean.