Thursday, December 13, 2007

A few cute things...

The cutest thing is this...We only had the first row of branches put on our tree when Jake resumed his usual spot....under the tree. During the holiday season my precious kitty can be found snuggled under the tree. I think he appreciates us putting it up for him so he doesn't have to go outside and get his tootsies cold :) To quote my sis-n-law Deb, "We indulge him" Perhaps that's an understatement :) Tonight when I went to open the garage door after work, I had to wait for kids to move, who were sledding down our ice packed driveway...
Who needs a sledding hill? Stephanie was swan diving down the drive...
Nina was rock starring along!
And Brennan, well, umm, he was, hmmmmm, let's just say he was chopping ice and taking names!!
Look closely and you'll see his sword (from Halloween a few years ago when he wanted to be "anything with a sword!") I guess swords are useful for ice chopping as well, who knew. OK, so I was outside about 30 seconds to take pictures and I was frozen with a capital F...the kids however came inside to eat and complained about how hot they were! Remember those days? Frozen and Hot at the same time?!? Gotta love it.

Today...the Christmas cards went out on time!!! (Hooray, they won't be New Year's cards this year:) AND, Stephanie started a new blog...be sure to access her blog by the link on the right of my blog. Hoping to get lots of presents wrapped tonight...time is running out! Only 11 days til Christmas...

No comments: