Monday, December 24, 2007

I almost forgot!

Yesterday...I completed the baking :) In my book, the baking is not done until the peanut butter blossoms (all 16 dozen) (note my terrific new stacking cooling racks!) and the cornflake wreaths are finished!I am certain my brothers will enjoy their cookies this year :) (Along with my husband who has already enjoyed quite a few!) We had Zoe & Jason over yesterday to build Gingerbread Christmas trees. We had so much fun. After the tree building and the washing down of TOTALLY sticky kids, we ate some pizza and watched the Grinch. It was such a fun night! We ventured out into the blustery cold to take them home and I was VERY grateful to return home to my cozy house! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Rick said...

Cool looking cookie trees - very clever - never seen anything like that before.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Jacque said...

These come in kits made by Wilton and can be purchased at Walmart or Michaels. Super easy!

Jacque said...

These come in kits made by Wilton and can be purchased at Walmart or Michaels. Super easy!