Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Robert Wednesday

Today has become affectionately known as Robert Wednesday in our house. You know how Burger King has Whopper Wednesday? Same thing, only Robert, and he's not a dollar! It's become a regular habit that we have Robert over on Wednesday night. I was especially excited to have him tonight, since I don't have anything on the agenda. Even my internship meeting was canceled today cuz my supervisor is sick. Consequently, I got off work at 3:30...talk about a fish out of water! What to do with all this free time?

Well, the middle school nurse thought she'd use a chunk when she called to say that Brennan's ear looked really red and perhaps he should be seen by the Dr. (He's been home 2 days with a cold) So, I left work, took Tracey and Ryan home, picked Stephanie up at schoo, took Brennan to the Dr. & finally crashed at home at 6:30 to find Stephanie with her coat on waiting to go shopping! Wow, said I, mind if I make some dinner? (I mean really, I left the house 13 hours ago, maybe I'd like to sit down) Dinner she said? Sure! So, I made some yummy stovetop stuffing with chicken and cheese on top and green beans...TASTY!! {Pause here for super cute little boy saying up, up, up, up complete with blanket and book!} He just couldn't be any cuter. Had to stop blogging a minute to snuggle and read a quick book of cars (His favorite) --All done, now where was I? Oh yeah, Brennan has two ear infections, bummer...but we did go the the Logli to get free antibiotics. Yes Free....I'm not quite sure how that program works, but I like it! So hopefully, that'll help him to be feeling better in no time. Kevin was really pleased when I brought home change from the pharmacy and Dr. (What a pleasant surprise!)

Today, I placed all my orders for my Upper Case Living Party...thanks to all my friends that ordered.I got a few things for free and a few things for half price. It was quite a successful party. Especially since I only had a book party, so I didn't even have to hostess! That's my kind of party! I got quite a few Christmas presents and a few things for me...can't wait til they get here! It's just about 8:00 and time to get Robert in the tub. (or baff, as he calls it :) Then I hope to take a peek at the CKU site and finish some homework. Tomorrow I have to write our United Way grant at work. I'm not really looking forward to it, but will be glad if we get it! We're expecting more snow here tomorrow...if it doesn't melt, we hope to get on the sledding hill this weekend, as Kristina's game got rescheduled. We should have a little bit of free time, and it's my last weekend of school for a month!!!! Wooopppeeeeee!

1 comment:

Krishana said...

Last weekend of school! Sounds nice...I do not miss school much might I add. Would you like to take Aubrey on Sunday still? Ryan and I would like to go sledding sometime this winter. Maybe the timing will work out that we can all go together. :)