Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Final Frontier

Today, I reach the final frontier...the #5 and God help me final interview for my new job. At this point, I'd really like to just know one way or the other. I don't think there was anything I could have done differently...so let's hope for the best. They tell me that I'll know for sure (3rd time they've said this) by November 26th. Wish me luck? Nah...not really...let's just wish for it to be over and to know once and for all if this is the job for me...

3 comments:

HeatherPride said...

OHHH! Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!!!

Grammie said...

My dear Daughter,

In "God's Time," not ours. Our responsibility is "One day at a time," remember?

You are in my prayers today and every day...I am knowing, "Thy will be done," and "Have patience for Divine Love to move upon the waters of the Earth and form Its perfect work!"

I love you, yo mama ;]

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you!