Thursday, November 20, 2008

If Mama Aint Happy...

Hey, Did ya see my blog yesterday? Pretty cute huh? That's what I thought...but not the mama.
My mama and I...we have some differing tastes...for me the more the merrier, the busier the better, the more glitter...hey, can't get enough...not so much with the mama... let me qoute her comment from yesterday...

WOW! While reading today's blog, the background changed right in front of my eyes! I think it's kind of busy and I like the previous one better.

Ok, that's from the mama...what that translates into is..."I can't stand this blog background, it gives me a headache, I'm not sure if I need to vomit, or add another pair of $20 walgreens reading glasses to decipher the actual print on this mess."

Really...I'm sure that's what she was thinking...so in my free time I embarked on a new cute background and not one of those generic blogger ones that I am so tired of...I'm really not ready for a Christmas background, but when the time is right I have the cutest one picked out...so I searched and search for something a little fally (is too a word!) when I found the perfect one...I loaded it all up and when I was checking the final view I noticed it said...Happy Haunting. What? Haunting? Like Halloween Haunting? As in 3 weeks ago Halloween. Ugh...that is so last month. Back to the drawing board...

So, I've settled on this...boring, mundane, green, brown, blah blah blah...but I bet the Mama's happy :)

4 comments:

HeatherPride said...

Well I like your new look! Although the black print against the brown ribbon is a little tough to read - can you bold your post and that should fix it!?

Grammie said...

Oh my goodness! How embarrassing:{
I admit the busy background did look more like you than this cold western looking one, ha,ha. However, I would give my eye teeth to know where you get all these backgrounds from. I, too, am so tired of the generic backgrounds. By the way, thanks for showing me how to add all the bells and whistles to my blog during my visit with you...NOT! :{ Maybe I'll have to start pushing buttons to see what happens and then I can get a new computer when I screw this one up so badly and beyond repair! I am sorry if I hurt your feelings with my last comment..that certainly was not my intention. You know I never want to see you frown let alone anything worse.
Yo mama that loves you very much!

Anonymous said...

Fally is a word. I'm sure it is. Really. I'll use it if you use it!!

Jacque said...

Crazy mama! You didn't hurt my feelings... ;)