Monday, April 14, 2008

Counting

For all you OCD counters out there like me...I have 24 days til I'm done with my current internship and 49 days until I start my next internship. For real...I find myself wishing my life away during grad school and just as often wishing for the days back that I am missing from my real life. Kevin said last night...why were you up til midnight? I said, "To enjoy my house, of course, and being at home, and watching TV, and laying around" Really, I just can't get enough of it. I mean I think I spent a whole 14 hours at home awake this weekend and I had no time at home Monday - Friday...so, please bear with me if I seem to be wishing...

Although I hate the snow and the rain and the cold, the sunny days make it harder not living my regular life; the life I know and love. The life that invovles naps in the hammock and time spent in my garden not thinking about one thing, time at the pool with my kids, and time running them wherever they need to be. The good part of the new internship is that I'll be home Wed and Thur to watch my girls play softball. You can be sure you'll find me at the ball diamond definitely NOT wishing my life away.

Until next time...

No comments: