Monday, April 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to begin by sharing a few certain signs of spring... Yes, it's time to mow already...and I just LOVE how green the lawn is. The flowering trees are just on the verge of exploding into full bloom (my MOST favorite part of spring) and a little Mama Robin is in the process of building this....along side of our house. Yes that side will need painting again after the babies leave the nest...but it'll be really neat to watch. There are no eggs yet...she was just really busy building with grass and mud today. OK...onward to Merry Christmas :)

For Christmas this year I bought two of my brothers, my niece and her husband, and my family tickets to see the Blue Man Group....well last night was the big night. We began our evening with our Blue Dinner: Blue corn nachos, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Blue Cheese mashed potatoes, Blue Jello with fruit and Blue Bunny Ice Cream, oh yes, all served on Blue plates :) Kristina wanted me to buy blue Gatorade for the drink, but YUCK!!! looks like you're drinking Windex! It was (as always) so good to see everybody and it was so good to have the doors open. If I'd a been a little more prepared, we could have eaten outside. It was such a beautiful day. My little baby girl is getting bigger every time I see her, and seemed to be very tall this visit. Kristina and she played outside with the sidewalk chalk and blew bubbles, both of which she loved. Her mom and I played the role of the paparazzi :) After Ryan and Shana dropped the baby girl off at the sitters we were off to see the Blue Man Group....The general consensus was...they were good. I think seeing them one time was enough for me...although they were really funny ;) I'll leave you with this...one of my favorite songs of all times....played on PVC pipe by men that are blue...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Krishana said...

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! We had a great time. We really enjoyed the first act. Ry wanted to get his CD but they weren't selling it. We hope to see them in Vegas sometime!