Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who's That Girl?

I'm not sure who this girl is... How do you like that new brown hair? I think it's super cute, and Stephanie was so excited after it was done. At first, she got me in the salon by telling me she wanted a haircut and 'low lites'... you know 'a few' darker streaks. When we got there, however, she said, "no I want it all brown." Ok, my love :) It's not a piercing or a tattoo, so go ahead and get brown hair. Actually I quite like it and think it enhances her skin tone AND her new hair color exactly matches her eyebrows....isn't that crazy? So, my blonde hair/blue eyed daughter is now a brunette! I said to her...Man! You really look like me now! I love that she's making her own choices and isn't afraid to take a chance! You go girl!
On a more somber note...today is my husband's friend Brian's funeral...so I will be attending that with him. Also, for you prayerful folks, my friend Carlene's Dad is real sick with heart trouble, kidney trouble and other ailments. His name is Carl. If you would please add him to your list, and keep praying for CF husband and Tricia (the double lung recipient) and Sandi Johnson. Thanks...
Until next time...

2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

Love you hair Steph! It is so cute that color and the cut too. It's a keeper. Good for you to try out change:)

Catherine said...

Nice color! It was risky, but you were right Stephany! It gives you personality.